Smith started out by reminding us to print out the sumbmission forms for NPR and have our parents sign them, and then remember to bring them in on Monday signed. Having through telling us to get out our calendars she paused to yell at some kids in the hall.
- Bring in signed submission form on Monday
- Podcast essay ASAP
- We have alot of homework over Thanksgiving break, so if you are any kind of a producer of knowledge, you will look at the Chosen calendar for next week and get a head start on it
- The SAT 10 quiz this week (our last one) is a take-home quiz - !No tramposos!
- If you did not take notes on the presentations in class today, it would be in your best interest to get them from somebody
- We must do something with the Chosen Vocab list; this being, download it and save it to your computer (and your USB)
- Emma's swim practice went long last night AND Smith discovered that the new Safeway has a peanut-butter bar where you can make your own peanut butter - these are the reasons she gives for not getting more grading done last night (I don't blame her - peanut butter is amazing!)
- A Carmel Machiado will always make Smith feel better, even if she's in the best of moods already :)
Our homework is in the list above (it's blue)
The first presentation today was on Hasidic Jews. It was very good.
Hope your weekend goes well!